Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nice day for a stroll




So today for the first time ever, Cody and I spent 45 minutes at the grocery store filling up our cart with groceries for the week! River's Granny (my mom) came over and hung out with him while we went on a grocery shopping date, hehe. We had a great time! We did not get take out once last week for dinner and are hoping to do that again this week. Now, that's not to say we are "cooking" per say...but we are getting there! :-) After that we came home and ate lunch on the back porch w/ my parents while we waited for River to wake up from his nap. Then we put him in his stroller and walked around the neighborhood with my parents and walked down to the arts and craft fair at the park. Granny and G-Pa pushed River around proudly : ) and Mattie came, too. River had a great time being bumped around the park, and we even got to enjoy homemade lemonade and a funnel cake! Yummmmm!
Tonight for dinner we are having a vegetable casserole that my mom helped me make...we are eating it with some baked chicken we are going to grab and bring home from Luby's. I am hoping to start cooking more now that River is on a schedule and I can plan cooking/preparing meals around that. We will see! : ) It has been another great and beautiful day!!


No comments: